Rental Property Management & Residential Letting
Saproperty.com offers a comprehensive rental property management and residential letting service for all the property management requirements for residential property be it a house, townhouse, or apartment or a property portfolio. Effective financial and facility management are our priority and provides a competitive advantage to our clients. Setting out an accurate property budget and reporting a monthly performance to budget with a detailed rent roll and creditors statement, enables accurate utility recoveries and variances to be tightly controlled. This operational efficiency will increase the returns to our clients.
Saproperty.com’s rental property management services are based upon a detailed analysis of the specific requirements of the landlord as well as the inherent qualities and potential of the property. We pride ourselves on offering tailored solutions to property investors and landlords increasing the returns to our clients.
Our rental property management & residential letting service includes the following:
Tenant Selection & Vacancy Management:
- Residential letting of your property through our own agents.
- Comprehensive application and screening process for potential tenants.
- Interviewing, obtaining, and checking of background and landlord references.
- Inspection of bank statements and payment profile.
- Determine credit worthiness on potential tenants.
- Determination of affordability on gross income, net income, and net surplus to assess suitability of potential tenant.
- Collection of first month’s rent and deposit before placement.
- Preparation of lease agreement and all other documentation in accordance with relevant legislation.
- Monthly rent collection through debit order facility.
- Sending out monthly invoices and quarterly statements to the landlords and tenants.
- Collection of monthly rental as well as other charges and recoveries due to the landlord.
- Handing over of tenants for non-payment of rent to the debt collection agency and attorneys and the following up thereof.
- Payment of gross rental less approved operating expenses to the Landlord on the 7th working day of the month.
- Payment of all approved operating expenses on behalf of the Landlord.
- Preparation and submission of monthly financial reports.
- Monthly accounting of receipts and expenses.
- Preparation of the Annual Property Budget.
- Management of tenant’s deposits in trust account on behalf of the landlord.
Administration, Secretarial, and Advisory Services:
- Preparation and circulation of notices to tenants.
- Preparation and mailing of correspondence.
- Preparation and issuing of lease agreement, debit order forms, and other legal documentation.
- Maintenance of statutory and permanent records.
Property Maintenance Management:
- Attending to all maintenance issues and submission of quotes to the Landlord.
- Obtaining prior written approval of repair and quoted price by the Landlord.
- Allocating approved repair work to approved sub-contractors.
- Confirmation of completion of work and issuing of certificate of completion to Landlord.
Please contact Michael Bauer on 083 255 4442 or firstname.lastname@example.org today for an obligation free quote.